Bharatiya Academy( C/o Soni Foundation Trust ), Registration No – 3530271, School No – 57163
Postal Address – Vill+Post Tanshipur-247656, Roorkee, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
Phone – 9410148236, 9410148525, 9410148209
Email – email@example.com, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.bharatiyaacademy.com
Authorities No – Principal-8006803131, Chairman-8979700303
The Bhartiya Academy was started as a nursery school with 40 children under the aegis of Soni Foundation Trust in the year 2000. Since then it has now blossomed into 10+2 CBSE affiliated school with 550 students. Bhartiya Academy is imparting quality education in three streams viz science, humanities and commerce to children with rural background, wards of deprived, economically weaker and needy segments of the society at minimum cost or free as per the stated mission of the Trust. Four batches have passed out with excellent results. This year the pass percentage of 10th and 10+2 classes has been 91 and 85 percent respectively which is higher than Board average. At present the Academy has 16 needy students who have been sponsored by various individual donors. Our goal this year is to increase the number of sponsored students to 50 for which we need to raise US $ 10000.00, the remittance being US $ 200.00 per child .
- Providing Quality Education to economically challenged students
- Our goal this year is to increase the number of sponsored students to 50 for which we need to raise US $ 10000.00.
- Per student Education Cost is $200
- Its a direct donation on the website, Bhartiya Academy School will send you the following information on the child sponsored once donation is received:
- 1. Child Name and Background
- 2. Child’s Quarterly progress
- 3. Child’s other accomplishments
- 4. Child’s Annual Report
Bharatiya Academy Fund Raiser 2020 – 2021
The Year 2020 This year has indeed been very challenging due to Covid pandemic. The problem got aggravated in our case because many poor students did not have laptops or iPads or iPhones and on top of it in some villages internet services were not accessible. However, with some very innovative ideas from the staff we have been able to cope up with it to a large extent.
We very humbly appeal to Pragathi USA and like minded individuals to voluntarily donate for this noble cause. You may like to sponsor a poor child by providing for his/her fees i.e. 200 US $ per year or you may give a onetime contribution.
Please use Payapl Giving to contribute to educate Bharatiya Academy Students
- Bharatiya Academy Fund Raiser 2020Bharatiya Academy has been run since the year 2000 under the aegis of Soni Foundation Trust. The stated mission of the Academy is ‘ To provide quality The Year 2020 This year has indeed been very challenging due to Covid pandemic. The problem got aggravated in our case because many poor students did not have laptops or iPads or iPhones …